480 Specialist Centre
We’ve designed the 480 Specialist Centre from the ground up to create a purpose-built centre to be leased to a wide mix of specialist medical tenants.
Modern, spacious and sophisticated, the centre will offer state of the art design, ideal for medical specialists, as well as a relaxed and calming environment for staff and patients.
With construction underway and set for completion in August 2018, half of the 5,250m2 centre has already been pre-leased.
The 480 Specialist Centre offers a great environment for specialists to call home.
Building features include:
- An architecturally-designed building with plenty of natural light, modern amenities and services
- A spacious entry lobby with ground floor café for tenants and patients
- 250 car-parking spaces for specialists and patients
- Prominent street frontage and signage to North East Road
- The ability to work with project architect Cheesman on internal fit-out
Tenancy features include:
- A range of tenancy areas are available, starting from 90m2
- Tenancies are individually air-conditioned for maximum tenant flexibility
- Waste and water facilities provided to each tenancy
- Long-term lease available
- High quality building and asset management service
- Investment in the ownership of the property through Harmony Syndication Pty Ltd, the exclusive investment arm of MRS Property
Co-location with other specialists
Approximately 50% of the 480 Specialist Centre has been pre-leased. One of the main features for specialists operating from the centre will be access to an extensive day surgery facility.
Pre-commitment agreements have been secured with:
- Windsor Gardens Day Surgery
- Icon Cancer Care
- Adelaide Cancer Care Partners
- SA Group of Specialists
- Eye Surgeons SA
Specialists located at the 480 Specialist Centre, and their patients, will benefit from ease of access to an extensive day surgery facility. The Windsor Gardens Day Surgery will accommodate various surgical specialties, including:
This state-of-the-art, purpose-built 3-theatre facility will:
- Provide access to world-class surgical facilities and specialist theatre teams in a well-appointed, boutique setting
- Meet the highest benchmark of quality standards for day surgeries
- Exceed the expectations of surgeons and their patients
Expertly managed by Vision Eye Institute, an established operator of 9 day surgeries along the eastern seaboard of Australia, the centre will provide local surgeons with a no-fuss operating environment, while patients will benefit from best-in-class amenities that put their care and comfort first at every point of their stay.
Windsor Gardens Day Surgery will be fully accredited against ISO 9001 and the National Safety and Quality Health Services Standards. An onsite Director of Nursing will lead the clinical support team in the delivery of best practice service to patients and specialists.
For information about surgical session availability please contact Windsor Gardens Day Surgery: firstname.lastname@example.org
12 June 2018